2019. november 28-án mutatják be a Jyväskyläi Egyetem S épületében az Everyday Creativity (Hétköznapi kreativitás) című könyvet, melynek egyik szerkesztője Fenyvesi Kristóf, az ÉlményMűhely alapítója.
28.11.2019, 14.00-16.00, Soihtu Exhibition Centre
(University of Jyväskylä, Seminaarinmäki, S-building)
Everyday Creativity: Boosting Creative Resources with Finnish Models of Education. Teachers’ Handbook. Eds. Tamás Péter Szabó, Kristóf Fenyvesi, Gomathy Soundararaj, Tea Kangasvieri. University of Jyväskylä, 2019.
• 14.00- Coffee, tea, snacks
• 14:15 Welcome and video greeting by Pamela Burnard (Cambridge University, UK)
• 14:20 Editors’ presentation: Tamás Péter Szabó, Tea Kangasvieri, Gomathy Soundararaj, and Kristóf Fenyvesi
• 14:45 Creativities in the School? Discussion with Susanne Roos (teacher, JYU Teacher Training School), Merja Sinnemäki and Leena Kuorikoski (teachers, Viitaniemi School), Jukka Sinnemäki, (teacher, Christian School, Jyväskylä) and Tiina Mäkelä (H2020 STIMEY-Finland research coordinator, University of Jyväskylä). Led by Matleena Ylikoski, journalist.
• 15:15 Questions & Answers
• 15.30 Closing by Pirjo Vuorinen, Director of Jyväskylä University Museum-Soihtu
• 15:35-16.00 Coffee, tea and snacks, informal get-together
This handbook, published in English, Dutch, Hungarian, Italian and Romanian, provides paths for teachers on all levels of education for making their schools and teaching practices more creative and learning-centered. The readers are invited to browse among and use in their own practice the manifold results of the “Everyday Creativity” Erasmus+ project. You are welcome to try our digital self-assessment tool and implement the material of the University of Jyväskylä’s blended teacher training course. Both are intended to develop the facilitation of various creativities in different learning environments and created with the participation of teachers from Finland, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, and Romania.
There are everyday and extraordinary stories, pedagogical concepts, inspiring wishes and dreams, and a great amount of openly accessible, ‘tried-and-true’ resources collected in this book. We hope that all will support the transformation of schools into inspiring environments, where all the various creativities of students and teachers are recognized, welcomed and celebrated guests every day.
More information: https://creativeschools.eu/
Download and share: Invitation Flyer (pdf)
Organizers: Tamás Péter Szabó, Kristóf Fenyvesi, Gomathy Soundararaj, Tea Kangasvieri